Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our baby already has a sense of humor

So this little alien inside me already has a sense of humor. He moves ALL THE TIME!!! It is great and makes me so happy to know he is saying hi. I don't know if it comes with the territory of being a first-time mom, but I am absolutely paranoid that I am doing something wrong. Like when I wake up in the middle of the night and I find myself on my back- apparently you are not supposed to sleep on your back?! That is just one of the hundreds of examples. Anyway, I have a funny baby. I am a super ticklish person and he knows it. His kicking tickles me! Hard kicking doesn't tickle but soft kicking does. Somehow he always chooses the best moments to do it. Coincidence? I think not. For example,

When we are in a room full of people who already think I am crazy and then I break out into sudden laughter.

Or the time when grandmother was telling a sad story and I was giggling the whole time.

Or how about during Relief Society? I have not even been in my new ward for a month. They probably think I should go to a psychiatric ward instead of the Chapel Hill Ward.

When Jared is trying to fall asleep and I just lay in bed laughing and laughing!

Oh what a funny baby we have! I know he does these things on purpose : ) Jared says he is doing it right now because I can't get him back. Baby is going to get the shannanigans tickled out of him that's for sure!

1 comment: