Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Creepy

I just set up my blog and have discovered how fun it is. I guess you could say I am a little blog happy right now. I have even gone as far as "blog-stalking"- a term I learned today and have already turned into someone who does it. Great. Anyway, I have added a few friends onto our list and they probably don't know it. How creepy am I? I hope you guys don't mind! There are still more people I would like to add but I feel as if I have reached my quota for today. Don't worry, it won't be too long until the hunger strikes again. Bloggers ye be warned.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a creeper too, I do the same thing :) Your blog has been cracking me up! I read a couple of posts to Kory. Yay for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm scuse me, you forgot to add the most important blog to your list....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rank right up there with the worst blogstalkers of all time. I love it - it's just too fun to see what people are like.

    ReplyDelete