Monday, May 25, 2009

Okay, so I am up-to-date on my posts! (For now). This happened yesterday. Jared's family come in to town for Memorial day weekend. It was so fun to have Katie and Paul (his sister and her husband) and Christen here (his other sister). Jared also had aunts, uncles, and cousins come to town. On Saturday we spent the whole day out on the lake. I loved being in the sun and finally getting a tan!
Sunday we celebrated Jared's birthday(again) with the rest of the family. And the best part was that we had a PINATA!!! No wonder little kids have so much fun : )

The crew preparing for the pinata festivity
And of course once it was Jared's turn, he broke it.

Katie was a bit concerned about this


Me and Christen. Don't mess.




4 comments:

  1. Tiff!! I'm so happy you have a blog! And you're having a baby?! I knew it wouldn't take long=) that baby is one lucky baby to have you & Jared for parents. So glad to see you're doing well!~

    PS I have a blog too! mariannegold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff I'm so happy you and jared have a blog and to get your email yesterday with that classic tiffany saying "smile always"! needless to say, it definitely put a smile on my face. i love you haha. Congratulations on the baby boy! you are going to be a great mom. i love how we can keep in touch through blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff! I love you.. How are you? Thanks for finding me

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you are SO cute in that bandana.

    ReplyDelete