Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He moves!

Last night I could not fall asleep. I just layed there enjoying feeling our baby kick like crazy. He was kicking pretty hard and I wondered out loud if Jared could feel him. Soon Jared's hand was on my belly and not long after he felt him move! He actually got to feel the baby serveral times. We were so happy! I love how this little guy already brings so much joy to our life and brings us closer. What an amazing boy we have and he is not even born yet. We love you baby!

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited that Jared was able to feel the baby! That is way earlier than Randy ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! Sometime you'll have to text me your email address so I can invite you to mine! I'm glad everything is going well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! I'm so glad to hear you guys are so happy and your little baby boy is so fun. I miss you!

    Ana Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. TIFF! Yay I was so excited to see you have joined the blogging world! It sounds like you three are doing great, Im so happy! You were right, Spain is AWESOME! I love it, it has been an incredible experience so far, I have about 3 more weeks to enjoy it! I am glad we can keep in touch better now ! Miss you and love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are just a few weeks ahead of me... it gets me ready for all the fun! And just so you know, our blog is actually a website, so it doesn't have blogspot in the address: landonwattsfamily.com

    I'm glad you are getting settled in. Hopefully one of these days you can come to Chi-town or we can visit Kansas!

    Loves.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darlin!!
    I need your address so I can send you an invite to my baby shower. I know you probably cannot come, but I want you to know you are invited hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!! i love your blog and the precious stories!

    ReplyDelete